employee assessment solutions blog

EN Blog

Top 10 Profiles International SEA Blogs 2015

Posted by Huy Tran on Jan 6, 2016 10:00:00 AM

It’s that time again to highlight the most popular (views and social shares) blog posts by Profiles International SEA during 2015. Thank you to our subscribers, bloggers, and guest bloggers for another wonderful year.

FYI – Profiles International SEA is a product line that’s part of TRG International’s Talent Management Solutions.

top-10.jpg

1. Which Career pie for Ambiverts?

Studies have found out that 40% of us tend to be introverts while extroverts count for the remaining 60%. But some people are actually ambiverts.

ambiverts.jpg

2. 16 Personalities of MBTI and Career Opportunities

intj.png

3. 6 Career Fields For Introverts And Extroverts

extrovertintrovertspectrum.png

4. 5 Critical Sales Personality Traits You Need to Assess When Recruiting

what-makes-a-good-salesman.jpg

5. Ikigai Or What Brings Out The Motivation In You

ikigai_graph.png

6. 5 Big mistakes recruiters should avoid

Mining the Internet for candidates is certainly one method that recruiters use. However, the process that is used to filter potentials is where there are 5 common mistakes recruiters ought to avoid.

work-experience.jpg

7. Career Orientation Instruction Manual

Wouldn’t it be useful if there was an instruction manual to help with your own career orientation that tells you who you really are and thus can align you with what you should really do?

The_Enclosed_Instruction_Booklet.jpg

8. Strong Sales Team: Rome was Not Built in a Day

If you want the ultimate sales team, you have to know how to build it, to make jewellery out of raw jade because as they said: Rome was not built in a day.

set-sales-target-1.jpg

9. Common misconceptions to avoid during career self-orientation

self-orientation.jpg

10. 4 Steps to Unlock Your Manager's Hidden Talents

kjg.jpg

Download the eBook “Top 10 Profiles International SEA Blogs 2015”

Profiles-top-10-blogs-2015

Most viewed blogs

Categories

see all

    Subscribe to blogs

    Our Editorial Mission

    describe the image

    Rick Yvanovich
    Regional National Director

    With the Profiles International South East Asia Blog, it is our mission to help organizational leaders and HR professionals improve their performance and workforce productivity. 

    guest blogger EN (2)

    Follow us