employee assessment solutions blog

EN Blog

Webinar "Jobfit 2015: Perception and Reality"

Posted by Binh Nguyen on Mar 26, 2015 10:59:00 AM

Recruitment nowadays no longer pays attention to the only purpose of finding labor. What recruiters look for is new member that will sustainably contribute to the growth of organization.

Read More

Topics: chọn ngành học, Employee Assessment, behaviores, Effective Hiring, Employee Assessment Tools, job fit, Personalities, career orientation, career success

A case study of Heineken on hiring the right person for the right job

Posted by Vy Huynh on Aug 26, 2014 10:30:00 AM

Read More

Topics: interview, behaviores, intersests, turnover rate, thinking style, Effective Hiring, right hiring, recruitment, Big Brand Lessons, wrong hiring, job fit, Personalities, Profiles International SEA

Sales Behaviour links to Sales Success

Posted by Kieu Nguyen on Mar 24, 2014 8:30:00 PM

CEOs are investing more than ever in their sales forces, but results aren’t improving. To understand this disconnect, we observed sales professionals in live sales meetings. We discovered eight sets of sales behaviours. The bad news is that only three of them-accounting for a mere 37% of salespeople-were effective. What’s more, some of the behaviours of the remaining 63% actually drove down performance. But there’s good news, too: the eight sets represent behavioural tendencies, not set-in-stone personalities. Managers can effect changes in their current salespeople and recruit better team members in the future if they understand the eight sets of behaviours.

Read More

Topics: behaviores, Communication Skill, sales skill, Effective Hiring, right hiring

Most viewed blogs

Categories

see all

    Subscribe to blogs

    Our Editorial Mission

    describe the image

    Rick Yvanovich
    Regional National Director

    With the Profiles International South East Asia Blog, it is our mission to help organizational leaders and HR professionals improve their performance and workforce productivity. 

    guest blogger EN (2)

    Follow us